There are many Indian embassies worldwide. And most of them have clear steps that citizens must follow to apply for certain types of visas. But what happens when you open a visa in another country? Today we will discuss Indian Visa Requirements.
Please note that your Indian Visa Requirements application must be submitted with the following documents
- Original passport, valid for at least six months before the date of visa application. The passport should have at least two blank pages. A copy of the passport (second and third page and endorsement of validity extension, if any) should be attached.
- All old passports should be submitted along with the application form.
- A recent (not more than three months old) 2×2 (350×350 pixels) size color photograph with a full face visible. And the back of the photograph should be white.
- Proof of residence: copy of national identity card and a utility bill, i.e., electricity, telephone, gas, or water bill.
- Professional Proof: Certificate from the Employer A copy of the ID card of an educational institution should be attached in case of a student, Retirement documents of a retired person, or a business person is required.
- Proof of financial solvency: Applicants must provide a foreign currency endorsement** equivalent to USD 150 per person or an international credit card and a copy of the last three months’ bank statement. In this case, the account may show a sufficient financial balance for travel purposes.
- Online visa application form containing BGD registration no.
- Applicants must scan and upload their photographs in the designated space in the online application form.
- The applicant must ensure that the current passport’s date and place of birth match the information in the old passport. national identity card, and birth certificate.
- All old passports must be submitted along with the application form on the day of appointment; applications without all old passports will be considered incomplete.
- In the case of Bangladeshi passport holders, all types of Indian visas, except Tourist Visa (T) only. are accepted on a walk-in basis without any online appointment date e-token. Where to apply for a visa
- An application must be submitted within eight days.